Federal Election 2015
On behalf of the sport, physical activity and recreation sectors, Sport Matters Group (SMG) committed to providing comprehensive coverage and analysis of the 2015 federal election.
Our goal was simple: To give every Canadian a clear picture of the plans/promises made by all major parties for the future of sport, physical activity and recreation in this country, and to supply tools and resources for Canadians who are passionate and want to participate in a meaningful way.
Federal Election 2015 - Tools/ Resources
- Candidate Listings - summaries for each province and riding
- List of notable candidates with a sport background
- Party Platform Summary and Responses - details of how sport and physical activity is/is not included
- Position Papers on key sector topics and areas
- Op-Ed submissions by SMG and sector partners
- Sample Letters/ E-mails / Tweets - tools Canadians can send to their candidates
- Logos and Graphics
SMG will be providing updates through social media (@sportmatters613) and through our newsletter (Subscribe to our email list).